Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Miss You!

It has only been almost three weeks since I gave him the letter and yet it feels like I have been away from him for forever. I’m missing him so much.


 


I am missing a lot of things about him. I miss our ring. I miss telling him how much I love him. I miss his warm akbay on my shoulders. I miss the way he holds my waist while walking. I miss our boring conversations. I miss our long exchange of messages at night. I miss the way he teases me about how tabachay I am. I miss the way he drags me to some place. I miss walking with him by my side. I miss texting him that I am already home. I miss eating with him. I miss staring at him. I miss the way he asks me to kiss him but as much i want to, i DON'T. I miss HIM. I miss everything about him.


 


But I guess I’ll just have to wait.


Kung kami, kami talaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!