Friday, May 4, 2007

WEIRD!

I already saw my name on paper today. May tag line kami ni Jade in the STAR's page A26. It wasn't as fulfilling as what I've expected. As I read the article, I realized that I never wrote anything in relation to it. Now I'm wondering kung bakit tatlo kami [with our trainer] sa tag line.

Sana next time, yung pinageffortan ko yung mapublish. In that way, it would be very fulfilling especially kapag alam mong ikaw talaga yung gumawa nun story.

Haaayy.

Last Wednesday, my trainer advised me to shift to another course. I understand what he meant. Masyado daw kasi masikip ang market opportunity sa journalism unlike NURSING na sobrang in demand. Eh graduating na ako eh. Magshishift pa ba ako?

Haaayy.

4 comments:

  1. gungong ung trainer m dez..wag m initindihin un...we shud chuz our corz not 4 money pro bcoz its what we want 2 do 4 d rest of our lives..dpat lng tau mgshift pg nrealiz n nting ndi pla un ang gs2 ntin gwin...wag mdiscourage sa mga pngssbi nun...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! KOREK! GOMA kasi yun eh, grumpy old man. Hahaha. Thanks Yan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang cute ny ng site mo.. so green and with the pix pa! :) astteegg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. biased ka.. love mo rin green eh.. wuhoo! :p

    ReplyDelete

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!