Saturday, July 7, 2007

Tagged [for the first time] ;p

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

My 7 Random Facts/Habits

1. I rub my foot [sometimes both feet] on my sister's pillow which I call "unang baboy" before sleeping.

2. I was an asthmatic child.

3. I don't really like reading.

4. I use two straws for my beverages.

5. I stalk once in a while.

6. I really love hugs!

7. I have this bad habit of pricking my zits. tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!