Saturday, April 24, 2010

Northern Lights: Aurora Borealis ♥

I had once mentioned on Facebook that I will see the Auroras before I die. That wish of mine will remain in my bucket list for a couple more years or decades. The northern lights [Aurora Borealis] and the southern lights [Aurora Australis] are just so fascinating. I bet witnessing it in real life beats watching the World Pyromusical Olympics.

On Yahoo!News, I came across this article about Aurora Borealis. These stunning northern lights covered the ash-filled atmosphere above the erupting volcano, Eyjafjallajokull, in Iceland.

Here's the link for the article.

Here's a video of the northern lights by National Geographic. This is in a different location, though. Norway.


live.love.learn.LOL
Happid3zz★

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!