Monday, May 10, 2010

I thought harder, so I choose Gordon

I wish I could write one too many witticisms regarding my choice of presidential candidate, but I am really not witty, I'm really not into politics, and I'm really not that good a writer. This is my shot at explaining how I finally made up my mind on who I'm going to vote for tomorrow's presidential election. Here goes my two cents worth.

At first, I was so sure that I'm for G1BO. But then I realized, he does not deserve my vote because he is a Jejemon and I don't like Jejenese. He spells his name with a G, #1, B, and O for crying out loud!!!

LOL. That's not my real reason. That's just a spur-of-the-moment thought as I was trying to be funny. But seriously, after reading a few blogs and researching, I was enlightened. And VIOLA! My vote is now only for Gordon.

I realized that I should not get carried away by "promising" candidates. Sure, there will be tempting "promises" from them. But at the end of the day, what am I going to do with promises, right? At the end of the day, the person who has done, accomplished, and transformed things for the better is my man; our man.

The only guarantee of a person's GALING at TALINO is his track record. And if we were to carefully scrutinize the candidates' records, Gordon is the most competent of them all.

live.love.learn.LOL
Happid3zz★

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!