Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunsets are romantic


There are two reasons why I like the sunset better than sunrise. First is that I don't  have to wake up early to get to see it. [Waking up early is not my forte.] Second, sunsets are just so romantic. While watching the magnificent ball disappear in the horizon, you want to just sit still and enjoy the sound as the waves kiss the shore. The experience would be a lot better if you're with your special one by the shore, drinking, talking about your future together, and snuggling to keep each other warm. [Super mushyyy!]

So, I went to Zambales a week ago with my friends. Though this experience can't really fall under the romantic category, I have to say it was really fun and memorable.

Sunset, fiesta, and perya at La Paz, San Narciso, Zambales were our agenda for the first day. I'll post another entry for Anawangin and Capones of Day 2.
 
live.love.learn.LOL
Happid3zz★

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!