Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dear Boyfriend,

It's high time you gave me chocolates again. 
Thanks! I love you.

 

On a more serious note:
I love you so much, Budang. I hope you'll realize how painful and devastating it'd be on my part if something bad happens to you. I hope you love me enough that you'll choose to take care of yourself, stay away from imminent danger, and spare me from falling into the horrible state of being worried. I don't want you getting hurt. So please, pwede ba, enough with the ka-barumbado-han already? Send me chocolates na lang. Hay. I miss the good old you.

live.love.learn.LOL
Happid3zz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!