Monday, September 20, 2010

Cheer-me-up Thinga

It occurred to me just lately that I might be a hopeless romantic. After everything I went through, I still believe that somewhere out there, someone is bound to meet me, change my life, and love me for all eternity. When that day comes, that someone will tell me I'm beautiful just the way I am.

Haha. Parang kanta di ba? That's actually what this blog entry is all about. Every time I hear this song, I become hopeful. The optimism that the person destined for me will come someday intensifies. Weird as it is, this song is my current cheer-me-up song. I believe the man who will love me forever is out there. All I have to do is prepare myself and wait.

Here's the song. Happy listening! ♥



live.love.learn.LOL
Happid3zz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!