Saturday, October 16, 2010

Indifference.

Dear Juliet,

I am two hours and 45 minutes away from taking one final exam. I haven't reviewed yet and here I am, talking to you. Hay. You know that mood when you just don't want to pressure yourself from doing something which you don't enjoy? I'm definitely in that mood for the last few days. I always postpone reviewing for watching my favorite series, sleeping, seeing friends, hanging out with my sister, reading blogs, and other useless bumming-around activities. I know I'm being irresponsible, but I just want to make myself happy. Yes. Weirdly, I think I find bliss in procrastination. Wow, I am so doomed!

I just wish I'm one of those uberly motivated persons. I wish I have the right attitude to persevere so that someday, I'll have the chance to tell my rags to riches story. However, with the indifference and laziness I have regarding important matters in my life, I definitely am not certain if I'll ever get somewhere.

How can I motivate myself then? I need help; divine intervention. I hope God helps me realize that studying will do me a lot of good things. I hope God helps me remember why I wanted to do this in the first place. I hope God hits me with a frying pan in the head so that the fact that I'm doing this for myself and my family sticks and reverberates in my brain.

Hay! I better go now.

Motivation. Motivation. Motivation.
Positivity. Positivity. Positivity.

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!