Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sabaw at Mani

Dear Juliet,

I've been meaning to write sensible entries these past few days, but my neurons are being difficult. Like me, they're acting crazy and are plain dysfunctional.

I'm supposed to be editing a Physics answer key at the moment. It's due early morning tomorrow so I heavy-heartedly took it home and moped because of the fact that I don't really have to go to work tomorrow but I have to. I tried to read a few items, but then I freaked out upon seeing the sine, cosine, tangent functions. To calm myself down, I returned to the computer table and started exploring the fake Photoshop CS5 I installed yesterday.

Back in college, I loved to edit pictures using Photoshop. Since I was acne-prone during those times, Photoshop was my best friend. It never failed to make me believe I'm beautiful. LOL. But now that I'm oh-so-perfect, Photoshop became handy in adjusting photo colors and adding artsy stuff to captured memories na lang. Here's one photo: 


Madie is really one great buddy. I'm not really vocal to her about this, but she really has become a big part of my life. A lot of people have hurt me and have gone out of my life, but she remained. Ayus di ba? I guess that's one proof that at the end of the day, though things have changed, we should make an effort to have the good ones remain in our lives. Kaya naman I started sorting out memories. I junked those that won't help me live a better life and kept those that will strengthen my faith, my hope, my beliefs.

Speaking of faith, I think I've been called. I think God wants me to be a servant of Him. Kasi lately, I've been entertaining thoughts of being a nun. And surprisingly, friends have been bringing up this topic [i.e. Madie and the nun directress who interviewed her, an FB status of an HS friend about nuns, etc.] Hhhhmmmm. Interesing! I'll get back on that thought when my neurons are no longer afloat in my mind's sabaw. [Hay. I'm re-reading this paragraph at tila nagulat din ako sa mga nababasa ko. Weird much, Debra?!]

Hayun. I really have a lot to say. But then, I guess I'm either too tired or too sad or too confused or too lazy at the moment. All I can think of is getting a sleeve just like this one on the arm of American Idol Season 9's Megan Joy Corkery. FIERCE.

But then again, if I were to have a tattoo like this, will I still be allowed to enter the convent? Ang sabaw lang di ba? Tapos di pa masarap yung mani na kinain namin ni mama kanina. Boo.

P.S. Hi reader from Singapore! :)


Hoping, waiting, believing.
★Happidezz



No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!