Saturday, October 23, 2010

Use somebody!

Dear Juliet,


When words are not enough to express how I feel, I resort to listening to music. Most of the time, nangungusap ang mga kanta sa akin. After a certain song ends, be it April Boy's or Lady Antebellum's, I'll be really amazed and realize, "Wow, now that song just summarized my current state of mind, if not my life." 

I found this note on Facebook and instantly got interested in doing the activity. The songs on your media player are supposed to answer the questions. I really had fun answering this! I even related some titles and lyrics to my life. However, the last parts became really weird. The songs didn't connect at all. But then that's part of the game, right? Here it goes...

IF SOMEONE SAYS ‘ARE YOU OKAY’ YOU SAY?
–Read my POKER FACE by Lady Gaga
[Haha. Taray!]

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
–SINGLE LADIES by Beyonce
[Oh well, hey, that’s my relationship status at least ;p]

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
–I am a FIREWORK by Katy Perry

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
–HALO by Beyonce
[He has to be my saving grace daw: Everywhere I'm looking now / I'm surrounded by your embrace / Baby I can see your halo / You know you're my saving grace]



HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
–GOT YOUR BACK by TI

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
–COLLIDE by Howie Day
[Patapon yata talaga ang buhay ko eh. LOL. But then again, Even the best fall down sometimes, di ba? *WINK*]
  
WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
–HOW by Maroon 5
[Nice: I do not mind if I die trying.]
  
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
–GOOD GIRLS GO BAD by Cobra Starship
[Haha. Hindi naman. Mabait pa rin ako.]
  
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
–They think I’m a SUPERHUMAN by Chris Brown

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
–GET BACK IN MY LIFE by Maroon 5
[Nah. Not really.]

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
–ANGELS BROUGHT ME HERE by Guy Sebastian
  
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR EX BOY/GIRL/BEST FRIEND?
–MISERY by Maroon 5

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
–COLD SUMMER NIGHTS by Francis M.
  
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
–WHAT ABOUT NOW by Chris Daughtry
  
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
–HAPPY by Meleni Smith
[Yey, favorite! Love it: There’s so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy.]

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
–ONE STEP AT A TIME by Jordin Sparks
  
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT YOUR WEDDING?
–HAVE YOU EVER by Brandy

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
–BILLIONAIRE by Glee Cast
[Yebah!]
  
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
–THNKS FR TH MMRS by Fall Out Boy
  
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
–LAST CHANCE by Maroon 5
  
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
–I MISS YOU by Blink 182

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
–FORGET ABOUT ME by Lil Bit

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
–LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST by Linkin Park

WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
–NOTHING ON YOU by B.o.B.

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
–THE MAN WHO CAN’T BE MOVED by The Script

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
–JUST THE WAY YOU ARE by Bruno Mars
[Song makes me smile, hope, believe, KILIG.]
  
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
–HERE IS GONE by Goo Goo Dolls
  
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
–It’s a TEENAGE DREAM by Katy Perry
[Is that all it’ll ever be? LOL. Baka magmadre na talaga ako.]

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
–WHEN YOU GOT A GOOD THING by Lady Antebellum
[I don’t think that’s scary. Or maybe it is when you start losing it. Drama queen ever lang ako.]
  
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
–TERRIFIED by Katharine McPhee
[Aw, that's sad. They’re terrified of me? Let me check the lyrics: You, by the light / Is the greatest find / In a world full of wrong / You're the thing that's right ~Yun naman pala eh.]
  
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
–BURN by Usher

 WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
–SAVE YOU by Matthew Perryman Jones

WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS NOTE?
–USE SOMEBODY by Kings of Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!