Monday, November 8, 2010

2011 Belle de Jour Power Planner

Dear Juliet,

Haha. I'm just so stoked! This morning, I received a call from the logistics company that's going to deliver my 2011 BDJ Planner. So after work, I canceled my plans of getting a facial and immediately headed home.

From our gate, I saw a package wrapped in blue plastic on top of our table. I knew right away it was mine but I still asked Mama just to make sure and she answered, "Hindi ko pinasok kasi baka may anthrax." Silly old lady. But I love her that way.

As I was unwrapping the package, I got disappointed. The planner was not enclosed in a box, so its edges were somewhat tattered already. Sad. I wanted my planner to look perfectly new. With these edges, it's not so brand new looking at all. =(

Since I can't do anything with the edges, I decided to just browse through the pages of my new planner. The design, the colors, the discount coupons, and the quotable quotes did not disappoint. The binding did, though. I got the book-bound type kasi. The binding isn't as sturdy and neat as my Starbucks Planner, pero keribels na lang. Next year, magbabalik-loob na lang ako dun sa spring-bound BDJ planner.

I already tore my discount coupons from the planner. I really enjoyed tearing the perforated sheets. I'm oh so excited to use them! I hope to make good use of all these. Dati kasi, hindi ko nagamit lahat, probably around 10% of the coupons lang. This year, my goal is to use up more than 50% of these 60 coupons.

Aside from the coupons, the planner comes with a lifestyle card din, so sulit na rin siguro yung 569Php na binayad ko. I swear, I'll make the most out of this costly planner. Yehey. Sana mag-2011 na! :)

For more information about the BDJ Planner, you may visit http://www.belledejourpowerplanner.com/
Hoping, waiting, believing.
★Happidezz

1 comment:

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!