Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beautiful

Dear Juliet,

Don't you just love it when people notice how blooming you are? Or how strangers would take a good look of you when you pass right in front of them? It's pretty flattering, right? But do you know what feels better than that? It's having people in your life who commend you for being beautiful not only on the outside, but also inside. My past two days have been great because of these people--friends who paint smiles on my face, friends who make the crazy inside me break loose, friends who make me blush by cracking overly green jokes, friends who make me look pretty in pictures, friends who appreciate me for being just plain ME, friends who are equally beautiful inside and out.

College loves
Yesterday, we had this hearty send-off dinner for Clarabelle who's migrating to Canada soon. It was really fun to be able to spend time with them that way. 

After a very filling dinner at Cajun, I was able to convince them to drink my favorite cocktail at Gumbo. And so as soon as we got settled on our couch, I ordered four glasses of "pagmamahal" for us. Sadly, Madie and Clara didn't enjoy the drink. They found LOVE too bitter to the taste. [Note: The cocktail is named "I Love You." LOL!] 

We took lots of pictures, trying hard to avoid the infamous Japan-Japan pose. I really enjoyed this part of the night, I must say. I had tons of fun posing with my head dress at Gumbo, inventing poses which were rather unflattering than sexy, exerting my all for jump shots, and tumbling for the camera. It was a goofy, fun night indeed!


My favorite girls in the world--HALLU!
Tonight is yet another fun and memorable night. I personally requested / pleaded / begged for this dinner date to push through. I did all the pangongonsensya and pagmamakaawa just so I'd be able to see my high school friends. Luckily, most of them came! They must really love me so much ;p

In the middle of our chikahan, this one revelation shocked some of us and almost made us cry. But the night went on and ended with a blast.

We HS friends aren't really camera whores, so we contented ourselves with a sumptuous dinner. [Sisig and sinigang, baby!] On the side are juicy news, cheesy sharing of love thingamajigs, and crazy laughters due to jokes and stories from our "guru." We proceeded to have some dose of caffeine for ourselves. I got to buy a tumbler for myself too. Yippee! [Oh, God! This day is a total splurge considering I also impulsively bought myself a book earlier in school. Yikes.]

So there. It's really great to have friends who have positive effects on you. I'm just so thankful these guys are a part of my life. They've been there for me through thick and thin, heaven and hell. When you have friends like these, the world becomes a happier, more beautiful place.

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!