Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Goofy sisters

 

Dear Juliet,

I started doing crunches yesterday night and this morning that's why I feel a bit sore on my abdominal area. To carry on with my "exercise" regimen, I decided to dance with my sister tonight, prior to my mandatory crunches before sleep.

Megs has been practicing their dance routine for their Christmas party in the hospital. [IKR! Excited sila much?!] So we recorded our dance moves using Austin's cam and here we are. She is the star, while I'm the backup dancer. Pataasan na ito ng energy levels. LOL.

Laugh at us all you want, but we did have fun. Mama even had a special participation on this video. LOL.

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!