Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hola, Cambodia; Hello, Ontario! :)

Dear Juliet,

Haha. The title doesn't make sense. LoL! Anyways. It's the last day of November. Rawr! We're 4 weeks away from 2011! Pretty crazy, huh? Tic, tic, tic. That's the sound of 2010 running out.

I wanted to talk about what I want to accomplish within the short time left of my 2010. But judging from my laziness, I bet I won't be able to accomplish anything din naman. LOL. Sad to say, I lost in my 25-day Hip-Hop Abs Challenge. *sob* I still haven't been eating rice, though. That's the only part I get to succeed in. Thank God my tummy still hasn't bulged out. Hayz.

Okay. Still, let me map out my plans. Four weeks. Twelve things. Good luck!
  1. Carry on with the December travel tradition. Madelaine!! :)
  2. Go out with cousins: amusement park first, liquor party afterward.
  3. Go somewhere with sissie and mama. Family bonding!
  4. Send daddy a package.
  5. Save, save, save!
  6. Try to run or at least jog in UP.
  7. Don't eat. Don't eat a lot. Yung sakto lang, okay? Rawr!
  8. Christmas shopping. Rawr. Good luck! 
  9. Catch some awesome movies during the holidays! 
  10. Christmas parties with friendssss! ♥
  11. Do something charitable. 
  12. Expect less. Aim high. Shoot low. Haha.
Ang sabaw ng utak ko. Usong-uso ang buletted thoughts. Haha. Must be because 'tis the season to be jolly. Fa la la la la... La la la la!!! LOL.
    Hoping, waiting, believing.
    ★ Happidezz

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!