Friday, December 3, 2010

Morticia! ♥

Dear Juliet,

Look at what I found on the Internet! *drum rolls*

Morticia Addams!

I so love the name Morticia, I'm planning to give it to my daughter someday. Haha!

There's this campaign going on over Facebook which aims for "an invasion of memories." To condemn violence against children, people are asked to change their profile pictures to a cartoon from their childhood until December 6. At first, I chose Courage the Cowardly Dog. But then I remembered Morticia, how I love her figure-hugging gown, and how I enjoyed the Addams Family when I was a kid. And so, tadaaaah! Here are the SEXEHY Morticia plus the Addams Family Theme Song. Iloveeet!


P.S.
We visited 2 branches of NOH School for Crippled Children today. This institution helps kids with physical and mental disabilities get quality education. Ah. The kids were really inspiring. They live with positivity despite their plight. One even recited a poem which said, "Be patient and forgiving because life is never fair."

Hoping, waiting, believing. 
★ Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!