Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Randomity

Dear Juliet,

Hey, the title's a possible word, so don't laugh unless you're perfect, you're a linguist, and you're grammatically flawless. "Grammar Nazi" your face! uLOL!  LOL ;p Okay. Serious na. Here are random thoughts.

San Marino is better, at least for me. The problem with it though is that the rice texture is not consistent. Sometimes, the rice is too soft; other times, the rice is too dry--parang tigang. LOL. Shet! Apat na araw na akong kumakain ng rice. I feel so bloated ;c
My passport arrived today. As always, I look like crap in my IDs. Imagine how haggard-looking I am in my picture ;c But hey, I can now plan out of the country trips. Wuhoo!
I'm making the most out of my new camera. I won it during our Christmas Party. I'm lucky in raffles now :) Yehey! It's not really what I wanted for Christmas [I wanted a Nikon P100 ;p]. But hey, this is a blessing. I might as well love it with all my heart. LOL ;p
A smiling carton ^_^
I found this lying around in the office and noticed the "face" on it. Hehe!
It's ten days before Christmas and 17 days before 2011. Ang bilis. Tic, tic, tic. That's the sound of 2010 running out. My 13th month pay is running out fast, too. Hay. I guess this [the wristwatch] is the only gift I'll have for myself this Christmas. I sooo love the STARS! :)

Hoping, waiting, believing. 
★ Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!