Saturday, February 12, 2011

L♥VE Month, Date Month

Dear Juliet,

It's the love month! What better way to celebrate it than to spend it on dates with a special someone, right?  Yeah, so it's love-month-date-month. Why the heck am I writing this? LoL!

This morning, my very good friend, Madie, asked me, "Atey, what's your worst dating experience aside from paying the bills? haha!"

Wow, that got me thinking. At first, I really can't get my head to come up with one answer. But as the answers came, I more of felt that I missed a lot of good things about dating. Well, yes. I paid the bills. I paid the bills a lot. And then there were a lot of nights when I come home very late, commuting alone because my date was a dick. Then there was this one time when he dropped me home, but asked for cab fare from me. It has been that most of the time. But then there were also happy times, I give the him that.

Agh! This makes me miss dating and being in a relationship. But then again, as I've said in previous entries, I'm good being SINGLE on Vday. This is my first, after six years. So yeah.

How about you? What is your worst dating experience? How about your best one? :)

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!