Thursday, March 24, 2011

Uso pa ba ang harana?

Dear Juliet,

If a guy in white shirt, jeans, and sneakers comes up to me, brings out his guitar, and sings this song for me, I might die right then and there! This song is so beautiful. It's been in my playlist for so long, but I remembered its sentimental value just today when my phone randomly played it. This song overwhelmed me somewhere, some time. I just can't bring myself to point out what that moment was. Probably, I heard it in an episode of OTH, I don't really remember.


I'm Yours - The Script

You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line
And somehow growing old feels fine
I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap your thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my heart

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

You healed these scars over time
Embraced my soul
You loved my mind
You're the only angel in my life
The day news came my best friend died
My knees went week and you saw me cry
Say I'm still the soldier in your eyes

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
I know I don't fit in that much
But I'm yours

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

2 comments:

  1. i looooove the script, they'll be here april 16! ;) i can see from your post that you won't be missing their concert! :D

    may your dream come true Dezz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roni. Wow, I was just reading your blog a while ago. thanks for dropping by! This is happiness. I'm a fan of yours and of your blog! :)

    I would watch the script if I have free tickets. LoL! but then i don't think I'll have extra cash before april 16, so papakinggan ko na lang ang album nila ng paulit-ulit. Hehe!

    And yes, I really, really wish my dream comes true. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!