Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Digital Native

Dear Juliet,

All the while I thought that I was a digital native, that ICT stuff and high-tech gadgets are not alien to me. But after the symposium I attended this afternoon, I realized I'm not; there are a whole lot more to learn about technology. If I had the resources, I'd be glad to tap on every techy gadget there is on the market. I can only do so much with my not-so-expensive lappy tappy and my not-so-over-the-top Morticia phone. Hay. I want a tablet! I WANT A TABLET! And a hot boyfriend too. Bahaha! But the tablet is top priority. Please, Lord. I need ca$hing, Ca$hing!

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!