Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sipag, where art thou?

Dear Juliet,

Sundays are my bum days. It's the only day of the week when I don't have to work, to think, and to be mindful of my surroundings. But this Sunday should NOT count as another sleep-away-without-a-care-in-the-world day. I should be doing A LOT to day. But so far, I've been employing delaying tactics to avoid doing the following:

At the main library, trying to finish reading.
1. Report for Course A. This is quite easy. But since I'm no good in public speaking and reporting, it's still gonna be a challenge.

2. Report for Course B. This super dragging, nosebleed-inducing, braincell-killing material I have to read is a pain in the ass! I hate it to the bones.

3. Research paper for Course B. Rawr! This is crazy. I'm still quite undecided on my topic. I don't really have an idea on how to do the discourse on Miriam Defensor-Santiago's anger. Rawr! Am I crazy for choosing this topic?


But the craziest thing of all is that, these three are due on WEDNESDAY! I only have three days to accomplish them all. I hate myself for being one major procrastination queen. FML! What did I do with all my time? Oh yes, I slept them away. Hay.

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!