Monday, March 7, 2011

The STRANGEST dream

Dear Juliet,

This strange dream isn't mine, but I'm involved in it. This is a guy's dream; his name is Lei. I don't know him and he doesn't know me. But for some weird reasons, he dreamt that he was kissing me. In his dream, he didn't see the girl's face. All he remembers is her name--Debra. In his dream, he was aware that Debra is a friend of Maj and Shaine.

Photo credits here.
Shaine mentioned this dream during Mimai's wedding and all of us were flabbergasted. Really, it is so STRANGE for someone who does not know me to dream of me. According to Shaine, she was surprised to be asked by Lei if she has a friend named Debra. When Shaine said yes, she got even more surprised when he told her his dream.

WEIRD, right? I asked my dream interpreter friend what it means, but according to her, she hasn't encountered a third-degree dream yet.

I've been having dreams regarding kissing as well. In one dream, I was making out with Ian Veneracion. But then I stopped him from going overboard by saying I had to go onstage for a dance competition. That was a weird dream. But according to my interpreter friend, it signifies how I treat my career and my love life. My decision to attend to the dance competition means what I prioritize at the moment--my job.

And then, I also dreamt of kissing Daniel Matsunaga. In that dream, he wasn't Brazilian-Japanese. He was FRENCH! And boy, we were kissing torridly. Haha. Too bad my mom woke me up because I was running late for work. I woke up still feeling the softness of his lips and the greatness of his tongue. LoL!

I don't know what to make of those dreams. But here are interpretations I found on the Internet:
To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. If you dream that you are kissing a stranger, then it represents acknowledgment and acceptance of the repressed aspect of yourself. If you are kissed by a stranger, then your dream is one of self-discovery. You need to get more acquainted with some aspect of yourself. [SOURCE]


Romantic kissing or other interaction can represent:
  • Emotional intimacy (emotional trust and openness), interaction, or a feeling of closeness with someone
  • A replay of when you felt close to someone
  • Liking the person or wanting to know them better—and not necessarily romantically! [SOURCE]
 Well, dreams happen. And they're just dreams. Whether or not they mean something, it's really up to us if we'll believe them and do things to work on them.

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I have my own interpretation why you dream about kissing :)) I'll tell it to you on the 19th :)) I've been getting weird dreams too. I ended up researching about it. But somehow I came up with my own theories why we dream about something/someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly! I demand that you tell me your interpretation, now na! Haha, pasuspense ka tey. anyways, see you real soon! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganun talaga. Pero don't expect much sa mga interpretations ko. Katulad ko, puro kalokahan lang yun. Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!