Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happiness #1

Dear Juliet,

I've blogged before that Septembers bring bitter memories in my life. In September 2009, super typhoon Ondoy happened. In September 2010, my heart got broken. This September, so far, I've got nothing but happy stuff to celebrate and I pray to the good Lord it stays that way.

Happy stuff #1: 
Meet Baby Yuan Miguel "Micos" C. Tañedo.
He is Hallu baby number 2. First born of Mimai and Mike.


Mike was so sweet when he told the nurse, "Pwedeng makita si Baby Boy Tañedo ng mga NINANG niya?" And when we were shown Micos, all we were able to utter was a chorus of "Aaaww." He is so adorable!

Mommy Mimai, Dez, Florence, and Noreen ♥

More happy stuff to follow! I just don't have the time and SIPAG to write lately, but I promise, I'll write about more happy stuff soon. For now, let me quote Sara Bareilles, "So many things I'd say if only I were able..."

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

4 comments:

  1. :( ndi ako nkasama...hopefully mkita ko din c baby micos..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaan mo, dadalaw tayo sa bahay nila one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww ang cute ng Hallu baby haha:) actually I'm wondering what's hallu tas naalala ko yung name ng hs friends mo haha. cute cute.

    wee, God loves you kasi talaga teh:) akalain mo, you survived those tragic Septembers ;p sooo proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. madelaine! :) yup, hallu is short for hallucinogenic antibiotics. di ko alam kung bakit yan ang tawag sa barkada namin nung hs ;p

    haha! malay natin si hallu baby #3 ay baby ko na pala. LoL! yehey, feeling ko good vibes na tong september ko. Cheers! gumbo na ;p HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!