Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happiness #2: Gym

Dear Juliet,

I've said it before; I'm going to say it again. The gym is really an interesting place! This little gym I go to makes my life colorful and bearable. How? Let me count the ways.
1. Exercise increases endorphins (happy hormones), natural pain killers, and cortisol (a stress hormone). When in great stress, GYM. That's my new mantra. Haha.

2. Gym friends. It's so great to work out with friends. It makes me more energized. Plus, these new friends of mine are really fun to be with. One of them even gave me and another gym friend imported chocolates and soap bars. How's that? Ang taray, di ba?

3. Kerengkeng moments. Well, these are accounts of my gym friends. There's this guy DAW who asked the instructor: "Anong pangalan nung sexy? Yung maganda." He's referring to me. Ahem, ahem. Hahahaha. And of course, ang daming boys dun! Madaming nanlalandi. Yun lang, you can't be sure if they're straight or what.
4. Yoga. Hiphop and Latin dances. Taebo. I love group exercises! Basta, I love to dance. Wa pakels kung pinapanood kami nung mga lalake. Wa pakels kung mukhang akong engot. Basta ang alam ko, magaling ako sumayaw at naeenjoy ko talaga makisabay sa grooves ng mga ateng at mommy-lola na gym mates ko.
5. Pumayat na raw ako! Pocha. This is it! I'm so happy. All the muscle pains, all the buckets of sweat, all the late night workouts--all those have paid off! Kebs na kung di ko maabutang bukas ang SM after gym. Basta di na ako mataba, that's good enough for me. Obrigada! Haha.
6. After working out, I always get a good night's sleep. Bagsak sa pagod. Haha.
7. Sando Boy ♥ ♥ ♥ Enough said. I know his name already! Waaaaah. *nangisay sa kilig*

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

2 comments:

  1. Dez, where do you workout? Fitness First ka din ba? Kasi I work out there pero puro beki the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, dimple! it's a decent gym near my workplace. mukhang straight naman yung guys namin. or well, baka mahina lang ang gaydar ko. :)

    my gay friend told me that bekis prefer to go to posh gyms. uso na raw ngayon ang bekis na muscular. out na yung mga pa-girl. haha. this gay friend goes to FF too ;p

    ReplyDelete

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!