Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happiness #3: My Longer Locks

Dear Juliet,

I remember complaining about my Mon Confiado-like hair last year. I had it cut because my metaphor for moving on; for a new life is a new hair style. Lame, right? I really regretted that impulsive decision.

Now, it's longer and I'm so glad! I don't know what to do with it, though. The upper half of my hair is wavy/curly (that's my natural hair) while the lower half is rebonded. Imagine the irony. It's an awful sight, really. But I no longer want it straightened over and over again. The hair becomes too damaged. Plus, it's such a hassle needing to go to the salon every 4 months to have it rebonded when the curly hair starts to grow.

This time, I decided I'll grow my natural hair. Unfortunately, it looks unkempt since I'm not one who brushes her hair every time. I also don't use products on my hair; just shampoo, and conditioner once in a while. Haha, yeah, I'm like a guy that way. (I also don't like using lotion. I'm also not fond of wearing cologne and perfume.)

Perhaps, when it grows even longer, my natural hair will look better. For now, I guess I'll have to bear wearing ponytails every day.Or I could have the lower half curled. We'll see :)

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!