Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happiness #4: Good Luck Is on Its Way

Dear Juliet,

I woke up at 3am. No, I asked my sister to wake me up at 3am. She succeeded because she has this uniquely annoying way of waking me up. I hate being kalabit over and over, and she did just exactly that. So I woke up annoyed at 3am.

The annoyance subsided when I read her note on Facebook. It says:
Badluck Comes in Threes
     According to my sister dear Debra Jane, bad luck comes in three's (3).. i think she's right.. how? take a look at this:
     In September 2009, typhoon Ondoy hit our home in Marikina and left us nothing but few dry clothes.
     In September 2010, she (my dear sister) broke up with her ex which left her devastated affecting not only her and her work but also us (mama and I).
    And this September 2011, well, my fate at work turned to the opposite direction leading me back to Zero.
    Since we already experienced 3 bad lucks, she believes that the next thing to happen will be good luck. And that's what I'm holding on to right now. that my luck will come my way and will help me and my family go through our lives again.. it's good to have something to believe in specially at the lowest point of your life.. right? :D
Yes, I believe good luck is on its way. My sister's unjust termination at work will be the last "September tragedy" and things will be better.

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!