Thursday, October 13, 2011

Birthday Month ♥

Dear Juliet,

It was Daddy Eduardo's bday yesterday, Mama Teresa's bday today, and sister Mea Meagan's bday tomorrow :) HAPPINESS! 

Soon, it's gonna be my birthday too, and I'm turning 24! I FEEL SO OLD!

Anyway, this is a busy October for me. Notice that it's mid October already and I'm only writing my first entry of the month today? I'm that busy. Rawr! May God guide me and give me all the sipag I'll need--take home final exam later, sit-in final exam tomorrow, CEBU over the weekend (WOOT!), work stuff, and then 2 terminal papers just before my birthday. Great!

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!