Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's That Time of the Month

Dear Juliet,

This is what I hate about being a girl--being hormonal and emotional when my monthly visitor is about to come. So last night, I was feeling oh so sad. I thought I needed to let all the bad vibes out and have a good cry. And so, I watched ONE MORE CHANCE. Hahaha. That movie and Time Traveller's Wife never fail to make me cry. They're my go to movies whenever I feel the need to cry.

For the first time after a long time, I wept, with uhog effects pa talaga. This part of the movie is the most striking for me.

"Baka kaya tayo iniiwan ng mga taong mahal naten, kase baka merong bagong darating na mas OK, na mas mamahalin tayo, yung taong hindi tayo sasaktan at paaasahin, yung nagiisang taong magtatama ng mali sa buhay naten, nang lahat ng mali sa buhay mo."
Tagos, pare. Tagos! Feeling ko talaga akong ako si Popoy eh. Everything he felt, I felt. Wahahaha! Lecheng PMS to, oo! ;p


Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!