Monday, October 24, 2011

What is Wrong with Me?

Dear Juliet,

My deadline for my terminal paper in Structures of English is TODAY and I have not yet written a single word for it. I keep stalling. Though I know that I'll get in big trouble for delaying my writing, I still procrastinate. I am so unmotivated. 

Kahapon, nakuha ko pang mag-gym at tumambay sa SM sa kabila ng deadline ko. Kagabi, nakuha ko pa mag-upload ng pictures sa kabila ng pagiging gipit na sa oras. Ngayon, nakukuha ko pang mangblog sa kabila ng katotohanang maaari akong ma-INCOMPLETE sa subject na ito. There is something wrong with me!

I pray that God touches my mind and heart today so that I will be able to accomplish every thing expected of me. I am hopeless. I need divine intervention. Please pray for me.

Hoping, waiting, believing.
★ Happidezz

2 comments:

  1. haha seriously atey 5:28am mo ginawa to?lol. goodluck sa'yo hold on!the sem's almost over na :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes atey. gumising ako ng mga 4:30 am para sa paper. but then, well. you know me ;p time now: 10:30 am. may 2 pages na ako. woot! ;p

    ReplyDelete

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!