Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hater!

Dear Juliet,

Maybe I've gone too far in proclaiming how happy I am with my current physical and emotional state. Be it jokingly or deliberately, I always affirm my "happiness," "beauty," and "sexiness" in my blog entries. My purpose for these affirmations are personal, not for bragging purposes. I just believe that there is nothing wrong with believing in yourself. Or well, maybe I'm too vain that I don't realize that I'm becoming self-absorbed.

Anyway, I'd love it if my friends begin believing how beautiful they are. I won't mind it if they start proclaiming how great they feel about themselves. Susuportahan ko pa sila, because love begins within oneself. There is nothing wrong with loving oneself.

Ngayon, kung merong mga nasusuka na sa proclamations ko sa blog ko, you are always free to leave.

Hoping. Waiting. Believing.
Happidezz on mobile

2 comments:

  1. sige i'll stop following your blog na nga haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My greetings from France! After visiting your blog, I could not leave without putting a comment.
    I congratulate you on your blog!
    Maybe I would have the opportunity to welcome you on mine too!
    My blog is in french, but on the right is the Google translator!
    good day
    cordially
    Chris
    http://sweetmelody87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!