Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Out of Shape

Dear Juliet,

I went to the gym with the boyfie this evening. We worked out at FF where he usually has a personal trainer. But for tonight, he decided that I get trained by the PT instead. After six months of not going to the gym, I almost died doing just 4 kinds of exercises given by the PT. I literally felt nauseous after each set. I also failed to repeat each set to his desired number of reps. I only lasted two reps per set. I was catching my breath every time and he would just laugh at me. To add insult to the injury, boyfie laughed with him as well.

This is bad. I have to get back in shape. My growing BILBIL and my low stamina are not good for an ageing woman like me. In as much as I hate to say this, I think I also need to watch my diet as URIC ACID is starting to give me knee pains and whatnots. Really, if I'm growing old, I have to grow old healthily.

I also have to work on my fitness and wellness so that I can get rid of unwanted illnesses such as migraine. I'll talk about my battle with migraine in another entry. But for now, I have to get back on track and work on my health.

TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST.
TOUGH PEOPLE DO.
★ HAPPIDEZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!