Monday, January 21, 2013

I Am Enough.

Dear Juliet,

I'm currently reading the book, "Why Men Love Bitches." According to its author, YOU ARE ENOUGH. Men should take you as that, else, they should find another woman who meets their taste. This principle is a hundred percent agreeable. Women should not change themselves to please other people, most especially to impress a potential life partner. Since you are going to live together for the rest of your lives, it will be easier if you are not acting out as someone else but yourself in front of your partner, right?

Consequently, as women, we also should not expect much from men. As Attaction Principle #15 says:
"Let him give what he wants to give freely." Like the first principle about being enough, it is also our job to accept a potential partner for who he is. Do not change him into that ideal man of yours. If he really loves you, you wouldn't have to ask for it. He'll simply give you everything you deserve.

I am yet to finish reading the book before I could give it a review. For now, I just wanted to share this love lesson. It makes sense :)

TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST.
TOUGH PEOPLE DO.
★ HAPPIDEZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!