Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What are the chances?

My boyfriend's birthday is in May 15. Interestingly, I have this blog entry dated May 15, 2007 which has a line about me marrying a chef.
I cooked ginisang corned beef for us. Nyahaha. That's the only thing I know I can cook well. I think I'll have to marry a chef someday. By that, my ignorance in the kitchen would be compensated.
Guess what? My boyfriend graduated from CSB with a Culinary Arts degree! What are the chances nga naman! Is he the ONE? :)



Here's the link to the blog entry:
HappiDEZz: one down, three to go.



TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST.
TOUGH PEOPLE DO.
★ HAPPIDEZZ

2 comments:

  1. I told you I was the one!!!! why do you have doubts about it?? I Love you!

    ReplyDelete

How did you find this blog entry? Feel free to leave your comments and/or questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting!